This is primarily a travel blog in which I write about traveling in our motorhome. Our travels have

Nacogdoches, TX, United States
I began this blog as a vehicle for reporting on a 47-day trip made by my wife and me in our motorhome down to the Yucatan Peninsula and back. I continued writing about our post-Yucatan travels and gradually began including non-travel related topics. I often rant about things that piss me off, such as gun violence, fracking, healthcare, education, and anything else that pushes my button. I have a photography gallery on my Smugmug site (http://rbmartiniv.smugmug.com).

Saturday, August 5, 2017

Back to Civilization

After two weeks in the Alaskan wilderness with little or no internet, we are finally back in civilization. Namely, Juneau. We have a flight to Seattle late this afternoon where we will spend the night near the airport. Tomorrow, Carol Ann will fly to Newport Beach, CA to visit our son, daughter-in-law, and granddaughter. I will fly to Missoula, MT for a photography workshop. I hope to get some of my photos posted to the blog while in Missoula. If not, they will have to wait until I am finally home in another week.

No comments :