This is primarily a travel blog in which I write about traveling in our motorhome. Our travels have

Nacogdoches, TX, United States
I began this blog as a vehicle for reporting on a 47-day trip made by my wife and me in our motorhome down to the Yucatan Peninsula and back. I continued writing about our post-Yucatan travels and gradually began including non-travel related topics. I often rant about things that piss me off, such as gun violence, fracking, healthcare, education, and anything else that pushes my button. I have a photography gallery on my Smugmug site (http://rbmartiniv.smugmug.com).

Friday, October 27, 2017

Arches and Bryce Canyon National Parks

We took a back country 4x4 tour of Arches. It got us away from the crowds and was a lot of fun. Here are some of the photos of Arches N.P.

Delicate Arch







After Arches, we left Moab and drove to Bryce Canyon National Park. Here are a few photos from Bryce.









No comments :