This is primarily a travel blog in which I write about traveling in our motorhome. Our travels have

Nacogdoches, TX, United States
I began this blog as a vehicle for reporting on a 47-day trip made by my wife and me in our motorhome down to the Yucatan Peninsula and back. I continued writing about our post-Yucatan travels and gradually began including non-travel related topics. I often rant about things that piss me off, such as gun violence, fracking, healthcare, education, and anything else that pushes my button. I have a photography gallery on my Smugmug site (http://rbmartiniv.smugmug.com).

Monday, January 27, 2014

Day Three of Diet


Three days down. Sticking to diet. First week of NutriSystem diet is “free.” Called “fast5.” Carol Ann and I each ordered supposed to lose 5 pounds this week. NutriSystem calls it ”jumpstart.” Say needed to get us on “fast track” to weight loss goals. More like starvation diet. “fast5” week only half calories singed up for. Feel weak. Sit around all day waiting for next feeding. Lick plates clean. Waste nothing. Enemy NutriSystem strategy must be starving us during first week. Shrink stomachs so feel “full” after calories double. Smart. Must stop now. Too weak to go on.  Oh.  Is that a banana?