This is primarily a travel blog in which I write about traveling in our motorhome. Our travels have

Nacogdoches, TX, United States
I began this blog as a vehicle for reporting on a 47-day trip made by my wife and me in our motorhome down to the Yucatan Peninsula and back. I continued writing about our post-Yucatan travels and gradually began including non-travel related topics. I often rant about things that piss me off, such as gun violence, fracking, healthcare, education, and anything else that pushes my button. I have a photography gallery on my Smugmug site (http://rbmartiniv.smugmug.com).

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

NutriSystem - Day Four

We had to run some errands today. It was good to get out of the house for a little while. Before leaving we changed clothes and brushed our teeth. The toothpaste tasted pretty good. I wonder what its nutritional value is? I may have to start brushing my teeth more often.

We bought cat litter and some rawhide chewies for the dog. We spent quite a while in the pet aisle looking at the pet food. It only made the hunger worse. Some of that stuff looks pretty good. I’ve often wondered what dog or cat food would taste like.

When we got back home I opened the rawhide chewies and took one out. The dog put up such a fuss that I had to let her have it.

1 comment :

Croft said...

Maybe gnaw on a little piece of the rawhide chewie?