This is primarily a travel blog in which I write about traveling in our motorhome. Our travels have

Nacogdoches, TX, United States
I began this blog as a vehicle for reporting on a 47-day trip made by my wife and me in our motorhome down to the Yucatan Peninsula and back. I continued writing about our post-Yucatan travels and gradually began including non-travel related topics. I often rant about things that piss me off, such as gun violence, fracking, healthcare, education, and anything else that pushes my button. I have a photography gallery on my Smugmug site (http://rbmartiniv.smugmug.com).

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

On The Road Again...

Tomorrow will be a big day. Hopefully we will be ready for our RV trip to Norfolk, VA and Washington, DC. Tomorrow night we will be spending the night in the Little Rock area, followed by nights in Nashville, Maggie Valley, and Durham, NC before spending several days in Norfolk, VA at the reunion for the 2/11th Field Artillery Battalion, with which I served in Vietnam. I am hoping to learn more about the battalion's activities before and after my tour of duty. I hope to post reports and photos of the trip over the next few weeks. Stay tuned.

No comments :