This is primarily a travel blog in which I write about traveling in our motorhome. Our travels have

Nacogdoches, TX, United States
I began this blog as a vehicle for reporting on a 47-day trip made by my wife and me in our motorhome down to the Yucatan Peninsula and back. I continued writing about our post-Yucatan travels and gradually began including non-travel related topics. I often rant about things that piss me off, such as gun violence, fracking, healthcare, education, and anything else that pushes my button. I have a photography gallery on my Smugmug site (http://rbmartiniv.smugmug.com).

Saturday, September 17, 2016

Maggie Valley

We left even earlier (7:30AM) today and checked in at the RV park in Maggie Valley a little after 2:00PM (we lost an hour in going from CST to EST).  Traffic was light, the most we ran into was close to Knoxville, due to the University of Tennessee playing a home game. My bulldogs don't play until 7:30PM but TV here in the mountains sucks. The park does have cable, but with only 12 channels, all analog. If we have to, we can listen on XM radio. We are going to have dinner with our RV friends so probably won't be back before half-time anyway. No travel tomorrow, at least not in the motorhome.

No comments :