This is primarily a travel blog in which I write about traveling in our motorhome. Our travels have

Nacogdoches, TX, United States
I began this blog as a vehicle for reporting on a 47-day trip made by my wife and me in our motorhome down to the Yucatan Peninsula and back. I continued writing about our post-Yucatan travels and gradually began including non-travel related topics. I often rant about things that piss me off, such as gun violence, fracking, healthcare, education, and anything else that pushes my button. I have a photography gallery on my Smugmug site (http://rbmartiniv.smugmug.com).

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

A Boring Day

This morning we left the Arm of Gold RV Park in N. Sydney, NS for Elm River Campground just outside of Truro.  Even though we left at 9:05AM we were the last ones to leave, as usual.  The ride was a boring 190 miles along the Trans-Canada Highway.  We were at Elm River by 1:00PM with nothing much to do for the rest of the afternoon.  Later in the afternoon we drove down to the Bay of Fundy and on the way stopped at a raspberry farm where we picked a pint for $2.00 (they were $4.99 a pint in the grocery store this afternoon).  There was nothing really to see at the bay so we went to the grocery store for some essentials and ice cream.  This evening we had a drivers' meeting to discuss the drive to Prince Edward Island (PEI) tomorrow and then we played Cardo, a card game similar to bingo.  I won't bore you any longer as there is really nothing to report tonight.  We will be at PEI for four nights and then the tour is over.  We'll have to find our way back to the US on our own.

No comments :