This is primarily a travel blog in which I write about traveling in our motorhome. Our travels have

Nacogdoches, TX, United States
I began this blog as a vehicle for reporting on a 47-day trip made by my wife and me in our motorhome down to the Yucatan Peninsula and back. I continued writing about our post-Yucatan travels and gradually began including non-travel related topics. I often rant about things that piss me off, such as gun violence, fracking, healthcare, education, and anything else that pushes my button. I have a photography gallery on my Smugmug site (http://rbmartiniv.smugmug.com).

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Sick In (not of) the Mountains

In bed all day. At least the weather has been lousy. Would really feel bad if I were sick and the weather was great. It's about 4PM and I just woke from one of several naps today. I am somewhat better than I was this morning. Went to bed last night with sore throat, chest and sinus congestion, hacking cough, and eyes burning and watering. Hope to feel OK to drive tomorrow. Will just have to plan on seeing the White Mountains on the return trip. 

1 comment :

Croft said...

Well, I too hate being sick while travelling. Maybe just hole up in an RV park with a heating pad and steady supply of soup, aspirin and water for a couple of days.

There are probably better things than aspirin and in Mexico (and other countries) pharmacists can actually write prescriptions.

In any case, get well soon as, "The Road Goes On Forever and The Party Never Ends", as someone said.